Product custom fields Plugin Customer Text Input » History » Version 1
Product custom fields Plugin Customer Text Input¶
The Custom fields Plugin "Customer Text Input" is the same as "Custom Attributes" in VM1.
This plugin allows customers to specify their own value, like for asking for the name to engrave a product.
How to do it?
1. Go in Products > Custom Fields, and click on the "New" button
2. As Custom Field Type, select "Plugin"
3. At the bottom of the page, the list of available oplugins are displayed. Choose "Customer Text Input"
4. The fields available for this plugin are displayed. Fill the Name, size of the text input, and select Yes or No for the price per letter.
5. Go in the Products > Products, and click on the product you whish to add this custom field
6. Go on the Custom Field tab, and in the Custom Field Type area, select the custom Field you just created. The custom field is automatically added; Fill in the value.
7. Save your product