- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/11/2010
- Last connection: 02/16/2021
- 01:10 PM VirtueMart Revision 10514 (virtuemart): Feature for developers, completed function setConvertDecimal for custom, payment and shipment plugins
- 10:41 AM VirtueMart Revision 10513 (virtuemart): Overseen files and an enhanced createPlugin function, which creates the plugin also, when it is unpublished
- 10:38 AM VirtueMart Revision 10512 (virtuemart): General work to please the JED Checker
- Replaced more DS against /
added missing copryrights, updated copryrights, added licences, added d...
- 10:26 AM VirtueMart Revision 10511 (virtuemart): Missed this file for custom product groups
- renamed getOrderId to getNextOrderId
- 10:03 AM VirtueMart Revision 10510 (virtuemart): Added search for 2 or more tags, so that products loaded only if all search criteria fit.
- and formal minors
- 09:37 AM VirtueMart Revision 10509 (virtuemart): Added customfield which can create a new type of "related products".
- 07:30 AM VirtueMart Revision 10508 (virtuemart): Enhanced the js changing the add to cart button using the textinput plugin with mandatory chars
- 07:25 AM VirtueMart Revision 10507 (virtuemart): Normalized init, if init>steps. Also fixed if product quantity in calculationHelper, if quantity is < min_order_level or step_order_level, because a product is loaded by standard with the quantity 1, we cannot know the min_order_level or step_order_level without loading it. So we catch that in the calculation helper before the prices are loaded and set.
- function kSortUmlaut works now with Locales and removed accents, so sorting of countries is more exact for example (t...
- 09:49 PM VirtueMart Revision 10506 (virtuemart): added function reloadPlugins, which loads again the payment/shipment methods of the plugins. The cart unloads them, if they do not fit, 3rd party developer can reload them, that way.
- 09:45 PM VirtueMart Revision 10505 (virtuemart): Amazon Pay, removed function loadVmClass and useless loadings of classes in the Amazon plugin
Also available in: Atom